Friday, October 16, 2009

A Card & A Layout

Yup, it's another layout & a card post again!! Just love how it sounded... hehe :) I used Making Memories Mistletoe collection for my creations. It's Christmas creations again!

Loving the 'Merry Christmas' stamp that I loaned from Papier Love :)




I hope that you are inspired to go grab those beautiful Making Memories Mistletoe collection soon in the store. It is really fun to scrap about those Christmas memories!

Oh yeah I have a BIG announcement to make!! Macy (Papier's owner) has delivered a beautiful baby girl yesterday. She looks so adorable! Both mummy and baby are doing very well.
BIG congrats to Macy, Allan & Su Yi!

Have a good Friday, crafty friends!!

Xoxo Jessy

1 comment:

Saw Leng, KOH said...

Thanks Jessy for the update. Congratulations to Macy on the new born baby. Hope to see all in Papier soon. Keep up the good work!