Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blog Candy

Hi there! This is Papier's Very First Blog Candy. I'll be giving out 3 sets of Making Memories- Noteworthy Ribbon set. Yes, you heard me... 3 sets! All you have to do is to leave a comment "Why Do You Love Scrapbooking?" at this post. Link Papier's logo at your blog or put a link to your blog list . You can grab the logo at the sidebar. Let everybody know!



I will announce the 3 winners on March 31st, 2009 & this "candy" is open to anyone residing at Malaysia & Singapore :)

5 comments:

Saw Leng, KOH said...

Hi Macy,

I love this new look of Papier blog. Very sweet and match this scrapbooking blog.

I've added Papier Love to My Blog List for awhile as I like to be kept posted on the latest development and happening at Papier despite the busy daily schedule.

I love scrapbooking as it relaxes me, let me have "my world" on my own after a long tired day from work and 2 mischevious boys. The funny thing is my family will automatically leave me alone when I'm scrapbooking.

Cheers!

Nilla said...

It such a relaxing hobby and a lot of lovely stuff to buy! from Nilla

dreychow said...

i love scrapbooking because it gives me a sense of comfort knowing that i'm creating something meaningful. Something that i know i will never regret because it will always be blessed memories.

Chowchow said...

scrapbooking i just a simple way to express your feeling and emotion towards your love ones. I just love it and completely addicted!...

alia_shafika

Anonymous said...

I love scrapbooking because it is fun. It is the way to share your creativity with others. Check out your link at my blog...ghubi