Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Guest Artist - Emeline Seet

We are delighted to announce our next "Guest Artist" hails all the way from Singapore! Emeline has agreed to teach at Papier this coming Nov 20, 2010. Woo hoo!! So better jot this important date down on your calendar!

Emeline is a very versatile artist. She creates STUNNING layouts, cards, mini albums and even altered projects. A regular contributor at her local scrapbook store and to various famous scrapbook magazines! Here's a little info about this pretty scrapbook artist:



Born and bred in Singapore.... I got hooked on this craft after the birth of our first born almost 6 years ago . I love to express myself with papers, using eclectic, vintage chic elements. Truly, I count myself blessed to have over a hundred works in print in various US scrapbooking/papercraft magazines and UK/French/Russian/ Australian's scrapbooking magazines and idea books. Besides designing for various manufacturers (Melissa Frances, Glitz Designs and GCD Studios), I teach at my local store on a regular basis.You can catch more of my work at my blog http://scrapvilla.blogspot.com/.

Here are some of her beautiful creations that she has created:














Mesmerized by her creations? Do come back to check out Emeline's workshops details. Trust me, you don't want to miss her workshops. Will update you eager beaver soon!

Xoxo Jessy

2 comments:

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

This is indeed a great news!! Weeeeeeeeee!! I hope I would be able to attend her workshop. She's one of my fav artists :)

Sabrina ❤ vixendeity.blogspot.com said...

I can't wait for this! :D Hope I'll get a seat *crosses fingers*