Thursday, June 14, 2012

Altered Book



Hi All, 

I'm sharing with you on my latest project - Altered Book. I've been keeping this idea for some time until I finally found this book (flea market). Love the colour of the cover and I know exactly what to do with it when I first saw it.



I started this project by using a sharp knife to cut the pages out (3D effect). Three patterned papers used to decorate the book. I also used some products from Prima Marketing, Kaiser Craft and Webster's Pages for the embellishments. 




Well, that's all for this week. See you all in my next posting. Till then...take care and Happy Crafting. 

-Inaz-

Materials List
Bo Bunny Back to Back Collection - Little Miss
Webster's Pages Sunday Picnic Collection Blanket of Poppies
Prima Marketing - Flowers,Chipboard,Butterfly
Martha Stewart Puncher
Paragone Art Emboss Colored Foils - Violet
Studio 490 Art Parts Pocket Watch
Tim Holtz Ideology Words Bands
Bo Bunny Trinkets - Ambrosia Trinkets
Webster's Pages Perfect Accent
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Ranger Ice Stickles - Coffee Ice
Kaiser Craft Wooden Florished Branch & Bird Cage
Book
DT Kit June 2012


No comments: