Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mini Album - Life is a Voyage

Another envelope mini album from me. I find I really enjoy making envelope mini albums because of the 'treasures' you can hide inside.


Be it little notelets...


Big notelets...
Or picture memories
The envelopes are regular small ones which you can get for RM2 a pack at any bookstore. My designs are usually simple and uncluttered and easily done. I am un-complex that way!

Some of the items I've used:
  • Webster's pages Brandin O' Neil- Little gifts
  • Prima 'Divine' 6x6 paper pack
  • Cheery Lynn 'Swirl' and 'Italian Flourish Doily' Dies
  • Prima 'Fairy Rhymes' postcard and butterfly stamp
  • Bo Bunny Country Garden Chipboard pieces
  • Bo Bunny jewels
  • Martha Stewart Lattice punch
All items available from Papier while stocks last.

Have a great week, one and all!

No comments: