Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Design Team 2008

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the DT's for their contributions in 2008!
There were so many great ideas and layouts but so little time. However, I really appreciate the time, ideas and efforts by each and every DT- Kak Liza, (sorry, I still like the sound of that), Kim Lim, Alice, Ida and Nadia and for their support and willingness to participate when I invited them to join us as our DTs for the half of 2008. I know that everyone is very busy with their personal commitments, yet so willingly and generously contribute their time and ideas for us all. So, its really "Thank you from the bottom of my heart!" and here's wishing all of you "All the Very Best in 2009!".

Happy Scrapping & Stamping!
Macy

PS: The search for DT 2009 is on! Please submit your entries.

No comments: