Wednesday, April 1, 2009

RAK Winners

It is time to announce 3 winners for the RAKs I offered early March. All they did was to leave a comment "Why Do They Love Scrapbooking?" at the post. Link Papier's logo at their blog or put a link to their blog list. Yup, that was what they did to win. Simple huh?


First winner :

treasure memories said...
Hi Macy,

I love this new look of Papier blog. Very sweet and match this scrapbooking blog.

I've added Papier Love to My Blog List for awhile as I like to be kept posted on the latest development and happening at Papier despite the busy daily schedule.

I love scrapbooking as it relaxes me, let me have "my world" on my own after a long tired day from work and 2 mischevious boys. The funny thing is my family will automatically leave me alone when I'm scrapbooking.

Cheers!


Second winner:

drey said...
i love scrapbooking because it gives me a sense of comfort knowing that i'm creating something meaningful. Something that i know i will never regret because it will always be blessed memories.


Third winner:

ghubi said...
I love scrapbooking because it is fun. It is the way to share your creativity with others. Check out your link at my blog...ghubi



Alrite ladies, please drop me an email with your address to papierlove@yahoo.com
Thanks again for responding to the blog candy. Check out tomorrow for April's Blog Candy. I'm not fooling you, it is for real! :)