Papier has brought in a new collection by Bella Blvd called "Man of The House". Just in time for Father's Day. Well, you still have time to make something special for the special man in your life :)
Scrappy info you might want to know how I created the layout below:
Billboards Man of The House Collection Paper by Bella Blvd
Bits of Bella Man of The House Paper by Bella Blvd
Distinguished Man of The House Paper by Bella Blvd
Gesso / White acrylic paint
Maya Road sheer tag
American Crafts Vinyl Thickers
Ranger Distress Ink
Ranger blending tool
1. Firstly, paint the bubble wrap with gesso and randomly stamp all over the background Distinguished paper and also some on the Billboards paper. Leave it to dry.
2. Once the paint is dry, you can create a subtle look on the white by applying Ranger Distress Ink. Use a blending tool to blend.
3. Once done, distress the corrugated board with Ranger Distress Ink. And stick it under the Billboards paper.
4. When you have already paste the corrugated board and billboards paper down, cut strip words from the Bits of Bella paper and arrange them on the Maya Road sheer tag. You can create dimension to the strip words by using pop dots in alternate order.
5. Instead of arranging the alpha flat to the paper, you can slightly stack them up on each other to create an interesting look and of course to create a little dimension.
6. Lastly, decorate the layout with little bits of pieces that you can cut from Bits of Bella paper.
I hope you like the layout I created for my father in conjunction of Father's Day. Do drop by the store to grab this awesome masculine collection by Bella Blvd.
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there!!