Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Layout & A Card

Hello peeps!! I am back to show you a layout and a card I created.

I {heart} the American Crafts - Heat Wave papers because of the sunny and cheery colors. Perfect for beach themed :)

Close-up shots:

I also used Core'dinations cardstock as my background. What I did was I folded it into 6 parts and ran thru it with a Big Shot. I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder called Swiss Dots. I sanded the cardstock to get the red to appear. You can do lots of different techniques on this piece of Core'dinations - tear, sand, emboss and of course love it!!


I wanted to create a sandy look to my layout, I painted the edges with crackle paint and also I stamped the background using bubble wrap (my fav)!

Below is a card I created using Core'dination cardstock and also tiny bits of Bella Blvd Paper & also American Crafts - Heat Wave paper. To make it fun, I misted a doily and it looked pretty :)

Hope that you like the creations!
Please check back on July 1st for an exciting post!

Xoxo Jessy


2 comments:

Blossom inch said...

I love the comot2 white colour on the black patterned paper...nice layout as usual

yuzz

Josie said...

Love the card and layout... good take jessy