Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Altered Frame

Here is another project I created for my friend's bday using Bella Blvd. These papers are so versatile that you can cut them and layer them as you wish.

To give a steadier base for the patterned papers & crystal swirls, I used transparency to hold them. And that way you can pop them up with pop dots/3D zots. Fun eh?

Materials used:
Ikea frame
Bella Blvd - Honey I'm Home collection
Maya Road Chipboard Swirl
Prima Say It With Crystal Swirl
Transparency
Foam Dots

Hope you like the frame and do drop by our store to check the latest arrivals :) Oh yeah, you still have time to join the blog contest. Do check it out HERE!

Xoxo Jessy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so nicela :D
I love it.. i love the owlies, home and trees and swirls.. I actually saw the paper today.. but never imagine that it would so gorgeous here..

Love this !!!

The couple.. look so very happy together :)