Monday, June 13, 2011

Altered Canvas By AK


Happy monday crafters! School's re open today and it's business as usual for everyone. I hope you get a chance to drop by the store recently to check out the new arrival and upcoming classes. If you have not maybe this weekend would be good? Hehehe.


Here's another project from me using the BG Hello Luscious papers. I did fussy cut on the flowers and before that i prep my canvas with gesso and mists. The BG Laser Cut doilies is attached using mod podge. I enhanced my canvas with stickers and butterfly using Martha Steward puncher.


Next time if you have no idea what to use on your canvas, try fussy cut a pattern papers. I swear it works everytime! Till next week..take care all. :)

Material list, Canvas, BG Laser Cut Doilies, BG Hello Luscious Frame Stickers, BG Hello Luscious Blissful Pattern Papers, BG Hello Luscious Chipboard Stickers, Mod Podge, Tattered Angel Mists, Ice Stickles and Glossy Accents.

No comments: