Thursday, June 2, 2011

Guest Artist (June)- Yuzz Yusoff

I'm so happy to share with you, the works of another talented crafter, Yusniza Yusoff. I'm sure most of you have seen her creations or visited her blog some time or other, or perhaps even regularly. Well, thank you to Yuzz for accepting my invitation to be our Guest Artist for this June. Today's her very first post for June, so stay tuned.


"Hi, My name is Yuzz Yusoff. I am a daughter, sister, friend, wife to a wonderful husband and a mother to a beautiful princess. I love doing anything creative but have found my niche with scrapping. I have been scrapbooking for almost 3 yrs and I decided to try my hand at the blogging world for the same reasons. The main one is to share ideas & making friends.


Scrapbooking is definintely my patient & favourite way to channel my creative energy and it is very much therapeutic & also this is part of "me" time for me. Our lives are so colourful & I enjoy documenting through pictures & pages, doing altered arts and albums to cherish the fun & not-so-fun 'moments' in our lives that we might otherwise forget years down the road. Nothing brings me greater joy to see the faces I love most light up when they look at my work.


I would categorise my style as vintage, clean, colourful & bright, also a mixture of everything, sometimes nothing specific. Do hop onto my blog at http://blossominch.blogspot.com to see my creative work"



"YOU" by Yuzz
Materials:
Pink Paislee glitter stickers, Prima flowers, Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Dragonfly, My Mind's Eye pattered cardstock, Tim Holtz tiny attacher, blue acrylic paint, crochet doilies, black polka dot 100 % cotton fabric, & Sizzix Butterfly Kisses alphabet dies.

Instructions:
Randomly paint background with blue acrylic paint. Cut & paste embellishments with 2 laces at bottom of photo. The laces are punched from MME patterned cardstock with Martha Stewart border punch.


I hope you like the beautiful creation by Yuzz as much as I do. Check back for more!

Happy Thursday & have a crafty weekend!

Cheers
Macy :o)






1 comment:

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Congratulations Yuzz for the Guest Artist spot! :D