Thursday, August 4, 2011

August Guest Artist - Jaz Lee

Hello folks,

I'm so excited and honoured to introduce our Guest Artist for the month of August. Many of you may already have seen or been inspired by her works like I have, and been wanting to see more. Well, here's the beautiful Jaz Lee who shares with us some of her absolutely fabulous creations for the month of August. Be inspired!




Hi everyone,


I am Jaz Lee from Singapore. I am a SAHM with 3 precious crazy adorable kiddos. They are my source of inspirations most of the time.



I have been scrapping for 4 years now and loving every moment of it. My work, I will say, I don't have one definite style. I love vintage chic and if I have to describe my style, I would describe it as a "beautiful mess". I like to clutter the page up with papers and embellishments into one organized piece. And I always think it is exhilarating to have the freedom to greet each piece of work as a challenge, to think up new ideas and be as creative as possible.



I have been designing and teaching at LSS Laine's Papeterie and Papermarket for 2 years now. I have had the honour of being on Webster's Pages DT for an amazing 3 years. I am also a DT for Angie Delarie, Ginger Scrapstreet Online Magazine and {create} challenge blog. I have some of my creations published in Somerset Memories, Scrapbooking Memories and Papercrafts Magazine.



As I ventured into teaching, I have gained so much invaluable experience and precious friends. I have conducted a few online classes for Scrap Heaven in the USA and I had an awesome opportunity to conduct a class in Japan, Osaka in 2010. I am so excited and thrilled that I have been invited to conduct a workshop in Papier this coming October 2011!!



As I come from Kedah, Malaysia, it has always been my wish to be able to meet up all of you lovely scrapbookers in Malaysia. I hope that through my work, I can spread the love and faith of scrapbooking. I am so looking forward to meet all of you :)





See you soon :)


Jaz Lee

NB: Jaz's projects will be posted every Thursday for 3 consecutive weeks starting this week. Jaz will be conducting a workshop at Papier this coming October 1st, 2011. Details will be posted soon or call the store for pre-registration. Seats are limited.



Selamat Berpuasa to all our Muslim friends!


Macy :o)

No comments: