Monday, August 29, 2011

My Fav Hijab Layout


My Sept dt kit is fill with amazing papers from American Crafts Garden Cafe Collection. What can i say i had a field day fussy cut!!! lol. It's so addictive and i did pile on a lil too much for this layout! Hahaha. I think my pics is immersed in a garden of blooms.


Apart from that i heart the mustard seed distress ink. Just look at the edges of my layout i had fun playing with it and had to stop myself from going overboard too! This piece is layered with papers, corrugated board, chipboard and buttons.


Finally i would like to take this opportunity to wish all the muslim crafters 'Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri', drive safely and have fun. :)

Material lists: Pink Cardstock, AC Pattern Papers Garden Cafe Collection in Poppy's Pub & Sunflower Deli, Mists, Distress Ink in Fired Brick & Mustard Seed, Buttons,Transparencies, Glitter, Distress Crackle Paint in Rock Candy, Glossy Accents and Chipboard Embellishment. 


No comments: