Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A mini album

Happy Wednesday everyone! Its time for me to post again this week. Today, I would like to share with you a project on mini album using my September's DT kit from Papier. This time they are a lovely combination of 2 famous manufacturers. Can you guess what they are?

Its really quite a simple mini album. Apart from the usual embellishments, ribbons, pockets inserts, die-cuts to decorate a mini album; here, i have used a new item. I have used a ball chain to secure the pages together. I have few of these not only the ones i bought new but also from my son's toys like key-chains etc. Some of them comes from the cheap toy vending machine! So, before you dispose off things, think! Lol!

I have included some notes / pointers on my photos this time. { you must be thinking i have plenty of time! } Haha....

I call this page below a 'pekaboo page'.

On the ball chain, you can still tie ribbons etc.

Oh yes, and I have also used MT tape in this album too! They are just adorable and available in many designs - currently being sold at Papier! Get yours now!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be seeing you again next time!

-Nida-

No comments: