Monday, September 3, 2012

Layout - Celebrating Mom


Hello Sept! Hello everyone. I'm sure we're all still very busy in this month of 'Raya' with so many open house and good food. I've been enjoying a tad too much and had to remind myself to create for the coming classes.  Announcement on the Blog winner and my classes will be done soon. 


Today i'm sharing my first project for Sept. I'd like to start off with a layout. Something to kick me back in momentum after a long break. Here's a page celebrating mom on Mother's Day. A bit of info about this piece. I used a plain cardstock and did masking using Prima Mask and distress ink. I get a bit out of control with the inks! Hahaha. I bet you notice that. Anyway the remaining of the page is created with layers and embellish with Prima flowers. 


There's more to news to share in a couple of days. Stay tune and do check out the latest product in store. Lots of Prima goodies to die for! Have a good day..:)))

Material Used: Prima Mask, Cardstock, Prima Vintage Trinkets, Prima Say It In Crystal, Prima Washi Tape, Prima Pattern Papers, Distress Ink, Printed Tissue Paper, Note Book Paper, Doilies,
Mists.


No comments: