Friday, August 31, 2012

August Blog Contest - Papier Kit

Sticky Post
(Kindly browse below for normal entry)

Welcome August! We have something exciting for this month. Yes, a chance to win a RAK (above) and to showcase your talent here! 

  Papier Kit

For a start we have lineup an exciting kit at the store for you to purchase for only RM75!!! It's a steal don't you think? with the amount of items pack together in one awesome kit. I gotta say Brilliant! because i managed to whipped 4 projects out of it. Yes you read it here! 4 in total. 

Here's what you got to do.

1. Purchase any of the kit, one or more if you like varieties!
2. You are automatically eligible to enter this month contest
3. You may submit as many projects as you like. It can be a layout, altered project, cards etc the option is endless!
4. You must use 80% item in the kit, the remaining 20% can be add on's from your own stash.
5. Submit before end date 31st Aug 2012. Email us at
6. Winner will be chosen based on the most interesting creations and will be featured 
on our blog.

Here's what the DT's come up with. Wait for their future entry here for more details of 
the projects. 

Amelia Khalik

Inaz Jamaluddin

Nida Razali

Peck Ching

Fun enough? I bet!! Kits are sold at Papier Scrapbook Store and available through mail. 
Drop us an email if you'd like us to ship it to you. Shipping charges applies and varies. 

Hurry and get one today while stock last. 

p/s: I can't wait to see submission from talented you! :)

No comments: