Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Random Thoughts - a scrapbook layout


Hi there! Happy Wednesday folks! I just love Wednesday because I get to share my projects with you. Today, I'm sharing a 12x12 layout using mostly supplies from my DT kit this month, which also happens to be the supplies for the August kit contest! At just RM75, I get to do my altered book - Not Afraid (posted on 2nd August) and now a 12x12 layout. How cool is that?! And believe it or not; I still have few more to do another project! Lol!!

Most of the papers here are from Graphic45. I have used my distress ink by Ranger to add a reddish tone on the flowery background. Just make sure that whatever colours you choose to add will blend well with the whole layout. I have also used Glitz sticker ( Random Thoughts ) as the focal point of this layout. No photo this time.

Because I have used the patterned paper by G45 Glimpse of Paris with a postcard and stamps design on it; I have decided to add a twine and tie it around the layout. Looks like something sent through the mail.

Ok. That's all about it. If you bought the same kit, I hope you will have fun with it.

Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon!

-Nida-

No comments: