Thursday, August 9, 2012

August Blog Contest Kit - Altered Door Tag



Hi Everyone....& Salam Ramadhan to all Muslims out there. This week I'm sharing a project using the August Blog Contest Kit. As announced early this month, Papier will be organizing a blog contest and what you need to do is to purchase the constest kit from the store, do your project and submit. There are more then 3 kits available for you to chose and with 1 kit you can make at least 4 projects. So why wait...go and grab 1 now!

For this week's project using the August Blog Contest Kit I have worked on an altered door tag.My kit contains of patterned papers from Kraft Reflections Collection by Graphic 45.



I have used 3 patterned papers from the same collection (Bits & Pieces, Feminine Heart, All Decked Out) for this project.


That's all for this week. Stay tune for more projects from me and the rest of the DTs using the August Blog Contest Kit.

Happy Crafting

- Inaz-



No comments: