Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Altered Mini Frame



Hello ladies, how was your weekend? I had a blast!!! Seriously it was one of the best weekend ever. Now i really sound like a teenage girl. lol. Jaz Lee workshop was nothing short but amazing. The two projects, Mini Album in a take away box and Altered Dress Form was indeed very beautiful. Today it sits beautifully in my craft studio. 

For those of you who attended Papier 10th Anniversary Glitz & Glam, I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making it a special occasion. I believe the auction was a hit among all. We did collect a great sum to be donated to Makna apart from that i'm sure you received generous door gifts. One of it is the white or black photo frame. I choose to have mine in white. I'm sharing here the altered version of the frame.


In case you'd like to add your own style to the frame here's a simple example of how you can do yours. Now i wish i could have the black frame too! lol. Yes a crafter can never have enough things! 

For the frame border, i apply glue all over the edges and then generously dip it in Melissa Frances Glass Glitter, next i layer on Lace, Prima flowers, Prima Chipboard, Making Memories Wire Words, small decorative Bottle and Pearl Strand. 

Hope you have a fab week. Take Care..:)


1 comment:

jaz lee said...

Thank you so much Amelia. I had so much fun at our scrapathon at Papier lolz. Im so glad you like the projects too. Congrats once again for the award from Papier! So deserved it ;)

jaz