Thursday, May 23, 2013

12x12 layout journal

 

I'm addicted to paints. Oh yes I am indeed. And I love to doodle. I'll doodle everywhere, anywhere whenever I get the chance to and that includes on this 12 x 12 layout.

Hi there! Today, I'm sharing with you a 12x12 journal layout with lots of paints, water colours, paper collages, sticker chipboard and washi tapes. The papers ( Webster's Pages) and sticker chipboard are from the DT kit for this month. The paints ( distress paints from Ranger) , well, you can also get them from the store.

It's a very simple but fun layout and no rules apply. You don't have to be fantastic at drawing to do this. Just draw as you like and add on colours as you go along. In the end, you'll get yourself a beautiful art journal straight from the heart. Isn't that wonderful? Give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments: