Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August Guest DT

I am sooooooo excited to introduce our August Guest Designer, Sharmandeswari! She is a self-proclaimed "craft-crazy-mummy" who loves to create almost anything. She is such a talented paper crafter. Every time I visit her blog I find myself amazed by her creations!!! I have a feeling you are all going to enjoy her creations. You can click HERE to view her pretty blog!

This is her creation for this week using the Guest DT kit that she won for the Blog Contest held last month. She did an amazing layout! I love her composition and the great use of embellishments. The family photos are so precious! Isn't her little girl a cutie?

Materials Used :

Sassafras Lass PP & Chipboard Stickers
KaiserCraft Rhinestone
Shabby Green Door Vintage Background Stamp
Ranger Distress Inks
Prima Flower
MM Flowers (altered with crackle paints & distress inks)
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Scenic Route Chipboard Alphas
Script stamp
Dymo Labelmaker
Doily

You can get most of the materials used on this layout at the store.
Thanks for dropping by and do check out Sharmandeswari next Guest DT work next week!

Xoxo Jessy

No comments: