Hi! It's wednesday and today I have 2 projects to share with you. It's a simple project that I created using my beloved Slice.
My first project - 12x12 layout.
For the base, I used Crate Paper pp. To further enhance the base pp, I stamped the background with Hero Arts stamp using Encore Metalic Gold inkpad & added Ice stickles. For the side borders, I used Martha Steward punch.
To create this flower, cut out two different sizes of flowers.
- To create the large flower: Cut out the flower from the Slice Wedding design card & emboss it with cuttlebug embossing folder. Spray some Smooch Pearlized Spray Ink, use a sponge & dab the Ink all over it to cover the entire flower. Swipe the emboss area with Pearlescent Sky Blue Brilliance Pigment Ink.
- To create the small flower: Cut out the flower from the Slice Wedding design card & again using the same technique as above, spray & dab the ink all over the flower. Swipe all over it with embossing ink pad & add some clear embossing powder onto it, heat it with your heat gun. Let it cool, then stamp on it with black solvent ink.
- Cut out the flourishes from the Slice Basic 3 design card. Ink it with Amber Satin Color Box pigment brush pad. Stick them together & add a small button in the middle & sparkle it up with Glitz stickles.
Visit my blog HERE to view more pictures.
Materials Used : Slice Wedding, Basic 3 & Studio Essentials design card, Crate Paper Little Sprout Collection pp, Crate paper Cottage Collection pp, Dear Lizzy + American crafts pp, Dark brown cs, Martha Steward puncher, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Smooch Pearlized Spray Ink, Clear embossing powder, Hero Arts stamp, , Distress Ink, Encore Metalic Gold inkpad, Brilliance Pigment Ink, Solvent Ink, Ice stickles, Glitz stickles & Buttons.
My second project - altered utilities holder.
Last week I did a 'paperless' altered clipboard. This week I altered this utilities holder but its not paperless. It's 100% using Slice. It's really simple and easy to do.
- Select the pattern from Slice design card, set the size & cut it.
- Jazz it up with stickles, distress ink, chalk, LePlume marker and embossing powder.
- Put the cut out patterns together, layer them on top of each other.
This is the outcome. Simple and I like it. I use it to put my phone and it is also my mini ribbon holder.
Visit my blog HERE for more close-up pictures of this project.
That's all from me this week. Hope you like it. I'll be back again next week wednesday. Till then, tata titi tutu....
Note: If you know how to position the Slice, you will save a lot of paper!
Materials used: mm flutter pp, Crate Paper pp, Plain cs, Ice stickles, Glitz stickles, StazOn, Rhonna Farrer double scroll clear stamp, Pebbles Inc Chalk Kit, LePlume Marker.
Slice design card: Wedding, Noteworthy, Basic 3, Basic 1 and Vintage Findings.