Materials Used: Wooded Frame from IKEA, Kaisercraft Patterned Paper, Prima Flowers, Prima Say It With Pearls, Vintage Button
A simple step-by-step tutorial:
1) Remove the glass & cardboard panel.
2) Place the frame to face downwards into the white side of the patterned paper
3) Trace the outer lines of the frame & the area where you are to place the photo.
4) Using a sharp craft knife, cut along those lines & remove the centre.
5) Stick to the frame using UHU glue or other strong craft glue.
6) Embellish to your heart's content.
If your patterned paper has lots of details (like this one), try not crowd it with too much embellishments. Use minimal! ;)
I like using pearl or crystals to give it that lil bling ;) Try it, you might like it!