I love 'em cause it comes with co-ordinating borders that don't make me go scrambling for border punches!! *lol*..so yeah..there's your tip!
Tip 2 : Dab plain looking flowers with distress inks (you can also use crackle paint! gives a nice touch ;)) to give a little bit of shade.
Materials Used : Sassafras Lass Patterned Paper, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Types Stickers, Ribbon, Prima Flowers, Purple Onion Designs Butterfly Stamp, Prima Crystal.
1) Cut out your cardstock to a 6 x 6 measurement
2) Cut the border out from the patterned paper.
3) Cut the remaining patterned paper to a 5.8 x 5.8 measures (so that you have a teeny border made up of the cardstock)
3) Cut the border to exact proportions and place them on the top & bottom of the card
4) Stamp butterfly image. Cut out & affix to the card
5) Place the sentiment on a plain cardstock using foam dots (for dimension) and cut while forming a small border. Affix to card.
6) Ink flower with distress ink & affix bling.
7) Using other remaining flowers, create a small foliage.
I've also two other projects to share with you sweeties..It's an altered notebook (altered to be a diary) with a matching card!
Materials Used :
Card : Basic Grey PP,Prima & Kaisercraft Flowers, Chipboard Sentiment, White Satin Ribbon, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Altered Notebook : Basic Grey PP, Ribbons, Lace, Handmade flowers, Moof Rhinestone, Making Memories Metal Charm, Prima & Kaisercraft flowers.
Hope these projects inpire you! ;) Pleasant week ladies!