Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4x6 Card cum Photo Holder

Hello there! can you believe it's mid week already (mid year too :P )? I'm sooo looking forward to this weekend where I'll be off to Singapore for a lil holiday with my sis & cousin! happy happy happy!~ lol! :)

Anyhoo..as with every Wednesday, it's my turn to share a lil project with you crafty ladies! and what have I got up my sleeves for ya ? a simple lil 4x6 card with a small slot inside for you to add in some photos...a fun idea for you to try I reckon? :)

My DT kit this month had yummo Glitz Design patterned paper and Tim Holtz Coredinations Cardstock..the cardstock was a joy to play with considering it came with embossed polka dots that I could sand and squash to get a two tone effect for my handmade flower embellie..I love making my own flowers and believe you me, the Coredinations cardstock is purrfect! :)


Cover of Card



Inside of Card - Slot for Photos (fits 3 sized photo perfectly ;))



Materials Used : Glitz Design Patterned Paper, Coredinations Cardstock, Ranger Distress Inks, Ivory Cardstock, Stamp, Lace, Tim Holtz Flower Die, Ek Success Border Punch

No comments: