Monday, July 18, 2011

Girls Layout By AK


I love mistings! Yes more than often i love to use mists on my layout. There are days when i wanted to have a certain colours and could not find it in any of my collection and that's when i improvised by mixing acrylic paint and water in a small mister bottle.


For today layout i was using my Tattered Angel mists and die cut a paper as a masks. The background is coredination cardstock and white is my all time favourite. Like always i'm a big fan of layers and handmade roll flowers.


I hope you'll have fun playing with mists on your layout page or cards. Drop by the store to view their collections of mists from Maya Road and Tattered Angel. I'm sure you'll find it hard to resist grabbing a bottle or two! Have a good week ahead and happy scrapping..:)


No comments: