Monday, January 2, 2012

Altered Dusty Attic 12x12 Shadow Box


Happy New Year everyone!!! I hope 2012 will bring more inspirations to you. For my first posting this year i've got a special project to share. I've been given a task to alter this Dusty Attic shadow box a while back. I've waited too long actually and give way to other projects. Finally i decided to mark my first post in 2012 with this special project.




Papers is from Prima collection and i add in Prima flowers, Dusty Attic laser cut chipboard and plenty of my own stash. The layout features pictures of Papier staff back in 2011. You can view this box at the store. Kindly check back here soon as we'll be announcing Dec Sketch Winner! 


xoxo, 
Amelia

1 comment:

Nida Razali said...

Fabulous project to start the year Amelia!