Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY TWO ZERO ONE TWO!

                                                                   2012
Happy Happy New Year to all!

Its 2012!!! This year I decided to stay away from resolutions as somehow they never work for me, or they always end up forgotten (err, for me anyway), so instead I tell myself I will set goals, simple, easy to achieve goals, and take baby steps each day to achieve these.  It could be daily goals, weekly goals, or monthly goals etc and then I can look back by end of 2012 and happily say that I HAVE done it!! 


Well, here's my first goal for 2012, more crafting!!  Haha! Really!  I absolutely would love to be able to have more pages added to my scrapbook albums and OTP collections.  So for a start, I will get organised, plan and then ACTION!  So, hopefully in the coming months, I will also be able to post more of my creations, and join in the crowdlar...


At Papier, we would like to welcome our new DT team, with Liza, Syafinaz & Aznida to be led by our RD, Amelia (AK).  With some fresh new faces, & fresh new ideas, we're hoping it will keep you inspired.  We also have many exciting events lined up for 2012, whether on the blog, in the classrooms or in our studios, so do stay tuned and keep abreast with our postings. 



And to all of you out there, I'm wishing you all the very BEST of health, wealth, joy AND

                     Keep the mojos high & inspirations alive!

                                          Here's to another creative & happy year... TWO ZERO ONE TWO

Create, Enjoy & Be Free
Macy :)

No comments: