Thursday, January 19, 2012

Flower Story - Framed Box


Happy Thursday everyone...I bet everyone can't wait for the long weekend. Don't worry, we have 1 more day to go...Yeehaa!!! :) and for those who are celebrating Chinese New Year...I wish you happiness, good fortune and prosperity in the New Year. Gong Xi Fa Cai.

For this week's project, I have worked on a framed box project using Tim Holtz Ideology Configurations 6.75" x 8.75". I removed the internal boxes and only took the cover and the removeable clear window for this project.


My favourite part for this project when I was wrapping the frame using Tim Holtz Ideology Tape Tissue. It was so much fun and easy to use - its now available at the store..



Three pieces of paper used for this projects. I have selected a papper from Lost and Found Collection - Favorite Dance for the background of the frame (luv the polka dot)..and for the yellow flowers: I used Pink Paislee Collection - Picture Perfect (from my DT kit this month) and at the corner I layered a paper from Webster's Pages Collection - Winter Fairy Tales (die cut).

For embellishment, I used some flowers from Prima Flowers, ribbons, lace, knob, etc. Something special for this project is you notice, I have added a small car from Hot Wheels.

That's all for this week... see you next week!

- Inaz -

Materials List
Lost & Found Paper Collection - Favorite Dance
Webster's Pages Paper Collection - Winter Fairy Tales (Diecut)
Tim Holtz Ideology Configurations 6.75" x 8.75"
Tim Holtz Ideology Tissue Tape Nostalgic
Tim Holtz Ideology Knobs
Webster's Pages Designer Trim -  Country Estate
Martha Stewart Puncher - Monarch Butterfly
Prima Flowers
Hot Wheels Car
Pearl 
Daiso - Fancy Brads

4 comments:

Nida Razali said...

sweet frame!

Liza Yahya said...

The blooms and photi is soo cute :))

Liza Yahya said...

Lol I mean photo, wink.

Amelia Khalik said...

Awesome altered box! Great details...:)