Thursday, May 10, 2012

Altered Frame - Always Together


Hi Everyone,

I'm back with another fun project for Papier. This week I have worked on a frame which I bought from Ikea  few months back. Have been keeping it a while and just don't know what to do with it. Finally.....managed to work something on it...and again thanks to my nephews and nieces. Just can't find any other suitable photos for this frame.


I used few patterned papers from Webster's Pages for this project. For the background I used a patterned paper from Sunday Picnic Collection by Webster's Pages and if you noticed the skirts/ dresses used for this project is from Western Romance Collection also by Webster's Pages. 


Mini clothes clips - you can find these in 2 Ringgit shop.Interesting shop, you never know what you can find there :)



That's all from me for now...will be back in 2 weeks.Till then Have a Good Day and Happy Crafting..

- Inaz-

Materials List

Webster's Pages Sunday Picnic Collection - Rainow Sky
Webster's Pages Western Romance - Line Dance
Hambly Screenprint - Banner
Martha Stewart White Texture Effect
Prima Marketing Stencil
Prima Flowers Manette White
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Ice Stickles - Coffee Ice
Tim Holtz Alterations - Sewing Room
Prima - Chipboards
Mini Clothes Clips
Ikea - Frame


No comments: