Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mini Album - Timeless Treasures


Hi Everyone, 

I hope it's not too late to wish Happy Mother's Day to All Beautiful MOTHERS out there.One of the most special day of the year...So if you are thinking of what to give your mum as a gift (never too late for a belated Mother's Day gift or maybe for next year) why not make her a special hand made mini album ~ Timeless Treasures.

So for this week, I will be sharing a mini album that I've made and specially dedicated to my mum. An album  filled with her photos with her loved ones.To make it more special I have added some photos that was taken in the 50's and 60's of her with her sisters and brothers. 


For this project I have used patterned papers from Prima's and Pink Paislee's Collection (12 x 12). I cut the patterned papers into 4 and and used Bind It All from Zutter to bind all 10 pages. 


Most of the embellishment used in this mini album are from Prima Marketing (Wood Ticket, Flowers, Chipboard, etc). 


I also used Scroll Corners Chipboard from Maya Road and stamps from Tim Holtz to decorate some of the pages.


"Timeless Treasures"


A special gift for someone special on the Special Day!

That's all for now...till we meet again and Happy Crafting to ALL!

-Inaz-

Materials List
Prima Marketing Fairy Belle Collection
Prima Marketing Pixie Glen Collection
Pink Paislee London Market Collection
Prima Marketing (Wood Ticket, Flowers, Chipboard, etc)
Daiso - Ribbon
Maya Road - Scroll Corners Chipboard Set
Zutter - Bind it All
Cre8tive - Stickers & Labels

No comments: