Wednesday, July 25, 2012


Great Travel!!

HI Ladies, I am back again with enjoying layout.
I am given the Papier DT kit of Webster's  Pages of 'Travel' theme. 

So here I direct you to my layout...is a box.

As the box is open, I covered the inner part with pink WP paper. 
At the side, I fussy-cut the brand called 'Webster's Pages' and paste at the bag box.




Now, I am locking the box bag with velcro band's help. 
The orange Bazzil card is cut as 'two long belts'.



Lock it down, and you see like a book at the side...!





















Now there you see the fussy-cut like badges and stickers, 
fun attached to the box bag.

Supplies:

Webster's Pages pattern papers 12x12;
Glossy accent (onto the Rolls Royce, plane, little Flamingo badge)
Tickets (local paper)
Bazzil cardstock, 
Puncher border MS
ribbon, 
chipboard (to make the bag box)


Hope you enjoy this session!

Thanks!

No comments: