It's getting near!! I am really excited and the response has been great so far. For those who are still planning your schedule, make it fast as seats are very limited now. For those of you who has signed up, don't miss the EARLY BIRD specials and pay by Monday, 27th July 2009.
Here's a list of the items required for the workshop so you can start packing your scrap totes for the workshop:
Things to bring (by participants):
1) Adhesives (wet & dry)
2) Craft Scissors (Cutterbee etc)
3) Pop Dots
4) Double-sided tape
5) Buttons (assorted)
6) Distress Inks ( your choice of colour)
7) Stickles/Ice Stickles (optional)
8) Paper trimmer
9) at least 3 photos of the same theme
10) adhesive pearls & blings (optional)
If you have further questions, don't hesitate to call us at Papier.
See you soon!