Thursday, July 23, 2009

Scraps!!



Are your scraps pilling up?

What do you normally do with your scraps?

Do you just put it a side in a box or will you make
a point to use at least one before you create a layout/card?

I will normally take a peek first of what I have in my stash box (pic above) before grabbing a new fresh paper! If I choose not to take a peek in my stash box , trust me it will fill up the room pretty soon. Imagine all the scraps!! LOL!!

For the past couple of days, I have been using my scraps to create cards. This is definitely one of the easiest ways to reduce your scraps. It is totally handy to create mini cards with your scraps and store them. All you have to do is to give it to your friends whenever any event or special occasions pops up!!

Here are some cards & one layout that I made using my Papier DT kit scraps :) Please share with me what else you do with your scraps! I'd love to know.





Toodles!!

XoXo Jessy

1 comment:

Nilla said...

Wow, great cards and use of scraps! Hugs Nilla