Monday, July 13, 2009

Ribbon or Lace Tips

Hey there!! I would like to share a simple tip on how you can organize your ribbons or laces. I love to purchase ribbons especially those with polka dots, checkered or just any nice, classy & cute ribbons or laces. Basically all sorts of those. Now you know one of my "weakness point" LOL!! I always get them in meters or yards and ended up I have so many lying in a white basket that I have.



I got these round slotted clothespins at the ACE hardware
and decided to roll the ribbons & laces on them.
I really liked it and it is easier to search now!!

No more digging and untying the knots for me.
Pretty simple huh? Try it out!

XoXo Jessy


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful idea! I will try it out too.

Evelin said...

Cool tip! I'll share mine with you too, one day, when I managed to take pictures!

Just some simple ways, utilizing a straw! :P

Wati Basri said...

tfs jessy!!

Agnes Sim said...

wow...so cool...my ribbon n lace are too messy..:(

Macchiato Gurl said...

hey, i've been looking for these and now i know where to get it.. thanks for the tip!