Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Banner & Matching Card

This is the first time I'm making a banner for Christmas and that too for my DT project for Papier! and I loved it cause I later discovered that it can also pass off as an ornament piece for the tree! yay!! two in one *lol* I also made a matching box so it's nicely packed once it's used...or...it can also be given away as a Christmas gift! A handmade gift is always one that's most fondly remembered isn't it? :)

Here are pictures of by sections of the banner..hope it inpires you to create Christmas ornaments~ ;)

Materials Used: Making Memories Patterened Paper and Die Cuts, Spellbinders Die, Carla Craft Snowflake Punch, Twine, Lace & Ruffled Ribbon.


Materials Used : Making Memories Patterned Paper, Ruffle Ribbon, Lace, Felt Holly, Ribbon

2 comments:

Amelia Khalik said...

Hey gurl..i love the banner!!! It's so cool!! :))

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

Thank you dear :)