Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christmas Tags by Jessy Christopher

As each day passed by, I am in Christmas mood!! It's a great feeling. Probably it's all the Christmas projects I am working on. LOL!
When Macy gave me this Maya Road Ornate Tag Chipboard Coaster Book, I was thinking what should I do with them besides using them as a book/mini album. After much thought, I decided to transform them into Christmas Tags!!

Another tip: You can use them as a Christmas banner too. Just string all of them into a long twine *wink*

Use one of the coaster book chipboard as template. Trace it onto the patterned papers.

Once you are happy with your selection, cut it out and paste it.
I inked my edges too.

Here are some of the Christmas Tags I created:




It was really simple to put all these beautiful Imaginesce Christmas papers and Crate Paper & Making Memories die-cuts together. They went well together!

Guess what I will do after hanging them on the tree? I will transform the tags into a mini album. All I have to do is to remove the twine and replace it with a big ring to bind them together. Isn't that awesome? A great way to recycle the tags + preserving your Christmas memories :)

Materials used:
Maya Road Ornate Tag Chipboard Coaster Book
Imaginesce Patterned Papers
Imaginesce Clear Stamp (baubles)
Crate Paper Christmas Chipboard
Making Memories Christmas Die-Cuts
Satin ribbon
Brown Ink
Rangers Blending Tool
Twine

Hope you are inspired to start your Christmas projects!
Xoxo Jessy


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very lovely.. perfect for my Christmas tree :D

Amelia Khalik said...

Aaahhhh so cantek!!! Yeah..that makes mme wanna have a christmas tree too!!! Just for decoration purposes! lol...

sawleng said...

Very nice, Jessy.

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

simply amazing! I love 'em & I bet they'd make real swell Christmas ornaments! :)