Christmas is around the corner! Believe me.. it'll come before you know it..n you'll be left scrambling for cards and gifts and such *lol*..But I love the spirit of Christmas..the way the malls are all lit up and decorated with trees so high, you can't help but look up at 'em in awe..
This year, we'll be bringing out our Christmas tree again! I do hope it's not all dusty *lol* and I can't wait to shop for those cute lil ornaments..!! I've also started making Christmas cards using the Making Memories patterned papers that you can get from Papier.
Remember the LO I shared with you ladies on my post last Thursday? Well, this card was made using the balance scraps from the patterned papers on that layout ;)
1) Cut out a 10"x12" cardstock and fold it in half
2) Cut out the graph side of the patterned paper, 4.8"x5.7" and adhere to the cardstock
3) Distress both papers
4) Adhere the holly design that was cut out using foam tapes for dimension.
5) Cut out the words that form the word NOEL from patterned paper and line them up nicely on the bottom corner left of the card.
6) Using October Afternoon's rub-ons, transfer the image of the house to the card.
7) Lastly, tie up the tinsel twine to form a bow at the top of the card.