Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cutie Layout

Happy Happy New Year dearies!!! :) It's been a fab year for me so far (lol..though there are many more months to come) and I hope it's been the same for you! :) I'm a simple gurl with simple needs (though scrapbooking supplies are nothing close to that hehe) and thus very simple resolutions were made as well..:) Those hard to keep ones are better not made rite? :0)

Anyhoo..here's a layout for Papier and this round I'm using Cosmo Cricket for the background! The colours are cheery and fun so it's comes as no surprise that I scrapped my gurl's pic yet again ;)

The rest of the embellies are basically fussy cutting of My Little Shoebox Patterned Papers & Cosmo Cricket too. There's also a sheet of Vintage music notes and cut out Graphic 45 Patterned Paper as well as American Crafts Thickers and a wee bit of stitching.

No comments: