Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just be 'you' LO by Rosa

Hey hey! Its 25111 today. This weekend I'll be going away for a short break and to attend my cousin's wedding. Before I forget, I wanna wish (in advance) my scrapping friends "Gong Xi Fa Cai". Am sure they are busy with the preparations. To my other scrapping buddies, enjoy the CNY break.

Lets move on to my DT project for this week. I'm loving Jenni Bowlins pp. Bright and beautiful designs. For this week, I scrapped pictures of my daughter, latest pictures of her. She's also my best friend, I am thankful to have her. We are very close, we can talk about anything. Its that special bond that we share together. Gonna miss her loads when she goes to Uni!

My baby girl is all grown up! She's very tall, taller than me!


I stamped using Prima Clear stamps and embossed it with the Zing (Aqua) Embossing Powder. The flowers, leaves and shapes are cut out with my Slice.

She's sweet....


and independent too...


I embossed the transparencies using the cuttlebug embossing folder and swipe it with StazOn. For the tag, I cut it out with my slice and stamp on it.

'A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend'. This is so true!


I cut out the flowers, leaves and shapes with my Slice. Thats my version of handmade flowers.

Hope you like it. To all, happy crafting!

Slice Design Card : Animal Crackers, Paper Reverie, Noteworthy.

Materials used: Jenni Bowlin pp, Making Memories pp, Prima Clear stamps, Zing Embossing Powder (Aqua), Rhinestone, Ice Stickles, Bazzil Star Borders, MS Puncher, American Crafts alphabet.

No comments: