Tuesday, January 18, 2011

'Growing Up Together' LO by Rosa

Hello Crafters! How's your 2011 so far? I've been very busy with the kids & schooling matters. To my fellow crafters, very sorry for not being able to leave some luv at your blog, will try to do it soon.

Dunno about you, but I always avoid busy pp, especially the ones with big patterns / designs on it. However, for this month I've got the Jenni Bowlin pp in my kit and one of it is with big flowers. This is what I did.



This month is all about keeping it simple. Yup, am trying my best to keep it simple and clean, although am itching to stamp here and there.



I used plain cs as the base, cut out the big flowers from the pp and paste it to the corners. The wordings is cut out from the Slice Design Card.



Stamp 'Photo Facts' onto a plain cs and ink it with distress ink.



Add stickles to some part of the flowers & wordings. I stamped a lil bit around the flowers using versamark.



Till then, happy crafting! Oh, don't forget to check out the new arrivals at Papier. Yummy stamps and papers!

Slice Design Card : Word & expressions -Family.

Materials used: Jenni Bowlin pp, Plain cs, KaiserCraft Clear stamps, Ice Stickles, Distress Ink.

No comments: