Tuesday, January 11, 2011

'Wonderful Nature' by Rosa

Hello again! Its been so long since my last post. I've been so busy! Sighhh, I so need a break! Today is 11111 @ 11 Jan 2011. Happy New Year to everyone, hope it's not too late.



For this month I've got the Jenni Bowlin pp in my kit to play with. This is my take. I wanna keep it simple. I used TH Distress Ink to create the colour mixture for the borders.



Stamp and embossed it with clear embossing powder.



The wordings is cut out from the Slice Design Card.



I used plain chipboard to cut out the bird (TH Caged Bird dies) then I embossed it with Zing embossing powder.

Tip: If you don't want your LO to look so plain, try mixing the Distress Ink.

Slice Design Card : Paper Reverie & Vintage Findings.

Materials used: Jenni Bowlin pp, Plain cs, Prima Clear stamps (Timbres Transparents), TH Caged Bird dies, Ice Stickles, chipboard, Distress Ink, Clear Embossing powder, LePlume marker, Prima Rhinestones, Zing Embossing powder (Aqua).

No comments: