Monday, September 19, 2011

An Evening In Putra Jaya Layout By AK


Hello crafters, i'm back again this week to share a layout using my Sept Dt kit. No doubt i had a picture of my son on the page but still i think it's never too feminine to use flowers and doilies on this layout. I fussy cut a lot from American Craft Pattern Papers and cluster the cut out blooms at the bottom of the page.


I happens to love clustering and white space. The background is created using a sequin waste from one of our fellow crafters and Papier member, Chris Lim. Thank you so much for sharing! I seems to be using it on most of my lo nowadays. lol. If you find your page lacking on the extra touch why not add a doilies? Seriously, it add's that extra factor to a plain page. I had mine in distress ink and the other one as it is. A tag for the final finishing touch.


I'll see you here again next week with an off the page item. Take care..:)


Material lists, American Crafts Pattern Paper in Sunflower Deli, Kraft Cardstock, Doilies, Melissa Frances Tags, Prima Resin Flowers, Distress Ink, Mists and Twine.

No comments: