Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"Together we dream of magical things" LO by Rosa

Hey hey! Gosh its been so long since my last post, been busy with stuffs + not feeling well. Today, am sharing with you a LO that I did few months back. This LO is 3 layers thick! Hahaha... I went nuts cutting & layering. You can check out my blog HERE for more pictures and projects by me.

I am also sharing this LO at Papier's blog and it will be on display at Papier's store.



Some close-up shots. Yes, I went nuts cutting and layering.



To view more close-up shots, check out my blog HERE.

Thanks for looking and happy scrapping. I have another LO to share, keep an eye for it. Cheers!

Materials used: Prima pp, Webster's Pages pp, Prima Flowers, Prima Crystals, Dusty Attic Chipboard Fairy, Glossy Accents, American Crafts Thickers, Foam Dots, Acrylic paint.

No comments: