Monday, September 12, 2011

Girl Mini Album


Hello scrappers. I hope you're feeling inspired after a long Hari Raya break. I know i am. Today i'm sharing a mini album that i did a few weeks ago. I've had photos of my girl printed and ready to scrap so i decided to make a little mini for her. 



The album is 4.5' x 5.5'. It fits nicely in any handbags. I avoid using a bulky embellishment and instead i fussy cut the flowers from pattern papers and add chipboard on the pages. It's a simple mini for my little darling. 


Do drop by the store to get your supply and create a mini or two. Take care..:)


Material lists. American Crafts Pattern Papers, Chipboards, Lace, Flowers, Buttons, Twine, Mists, AC Thickers Alpha, Corrugated Board, Distress Stain, Distress Inks, Ice Stickles and Dymo Maker.


No comments: