Tuesday, October 11, 2011

DREAM layout by Liza Yahya

Helloooo friends,
I'm kinda anxious about this first posting for Papier. Hope to sail through. Thanks to dear Macy for giving me the opportunity to be one of her Design Team Member..am truly honored.

Lets see.. I was given a va va voom kit containing Primas latest papers " Printery Collection". I have always wanted to challenge myself into doing a monochrome project...totally love the outcome! Was super excited... that I came out with 4 projects to share with you. This week ..I'll share with you my DREAM layout..
I decided to use some mix media techniques to add dimensions to the LO. I applied misting as the main background. A corrugated board from my recycle bin came in handy..ripped off few spots and applied gesso. Please hop to my blog here for futher details..long list aha! A silhouette of the Sewing Room die-cut by Tim Holtz is placed on the "ledge".
Here's the close-up on the blooms I used. I can't live without Prima flowers and  made some  using my favourite Tim Holtz die-cut. If you like what you see, drop by Papier to view all of my projects and yes don't forget to get your supplies as well. They have new punches by Martha Stewart and EK that are hard to ignore! Have a happy week ahead and remember to make time to scrap : )

List of materials
Papers by Prima - Printery Collection, Graphics 45 - Curtain Call
Flowers by Prima Marketing
Alphas by American Crafts and Old Paper Distress Ink by Tim Holt

No comments: