Thursday, October 6, 2011

Guest Artist - Emeline Seet

Introducing Emeline, well re-introducing Emeline Seet as our October Guest Artist as some of you may have already met her last year. It is a pleasure and our honour to have Emeline as our October Guest Artist. For those who have met Emeline during the workshops at Papier last November, you are probably quite familiar with Emeline's gorgeous design style.

Here's a little about Emeline and the essence of her beautiful works. Don't forget to check back for more each week of October and catch her in two (2) brand new exciting workshops this coming November, right here at Papier!*

*details to be posted soon



Here's a little from Emeline:

"I am so EXCITED to be back! =) My name is Emeline and I live in Singapore. Having been involved with papercrafting for the last 7 years,I am thankful for opportunities that come my way. I am part of Prima, Websters Pages, Melissa Frances, Tattered Angels and Glitz Design teams and contribute to other creative sites.

My style is evolving and fickle, but one thing stays through, that is the use of white space. My style has often been described as highly detailed and elegant. I am inclined towards layering not only with papers but with embellishments, experimenting with mediums and new products. Come join me in my classes as I share with you my tips and tricks I picked up along the way, share with you ways to incorporate design principles to create a stunning final product.

Besides my involvement with my favorite manufacturers, I conduct popular workshops at my local store and have conducted workshops in Jakarta, Malaysia and if all things go as planned, in Europe too! To have my work featured over a hundred times in printed international magazines is the icing on the cake."

Emeline Seet

Continue blogging for Emeline's 1st project posting shortly. :o)

Happy weekend!
Macy :o)

No comments: