Monday, October 24, 2011

Layout and Update on PCM


Happy Monday crafters. I'm here to share another layout using October Afternoon Pattern Papers, White and Kraft Cardstock, Dusty Attic Chipboards, Buttons, Mists and Paper clips. Another boy layout of my husband and son. 


I have bits and pieces of pattern paper left and decided to cut the pieces into banners and layer them on top of each other. I use corrugated board behind the photo to create the 3D effects on the layout. I seems to hoard a lot of boxes at home. It work wonders to elevate and add details to a plain page. 


On another note I can't wait to meet you on PCM Day which fall on this weekend, 29th Oct. The good news is there'll be plenty of promotion including for the coming Workshop by Emeline Seet. Sign up and prepay before 31st Oct and receive RM20 Papier Voucher or RM50 for 2 classes. T&C applies. 

Come dress for the occasion and have fun with us! :)


No comments: