Monday, December 24, 2012

Layout - 'You are the song in my heart'



Happy Monday, Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday's everyone! It's gonna be a merry and joyous occasion no doubt. I'm excited just thinking about the holidays. For now i'm back with my normal posting. 


Sharing yet another layout using Bo Bunny pattern papers, Kraft Cardstock, Prima Flowers, Mists, Prima Chipboards, Lace, Stamps and Prima Blings. I prep the background using pattern papers and gesso after which i stamp randomly on the pages. A little mess here and there and i'm good to go! lol.


I've decided to share something different with you peeps next year. I figure out that i should let our lineup of Dt's for 2013 to bombard this blog with their amazing creations and creativity and guess what? yours truly decided to embark on Project Life instead! Is that good news? lol. Looks like i have to submerged myself totally to the new task. 

Will you wait for my first page? I hope you'll stay around. This could be pretty exciting. See you soon! :)



No comments: